Terms of Service (TOS)
The immortal words from Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure sum up our approach towards Terms of Service. Let's "be excellent to each other."
Terms of Service
- Is an agreement between you and NTVB Media, Inc. (which owns tvweeklynow.com) that allows you to use NTVB Media services as long as you follow the TOS
To use our services, you...
- Must be at least 13 years old (with some limited exceptions)
- May need to register with us in order to access and use some of our services and websites
- Must not initiate or participate in any activities on our services that are illegal, harmful, or interfere with anyone's use of our services, including the sending of e-mail spam.
If you post content on a service, you...
- May post content that you create or have been given permission to post by the owner, is legal, and doesn't violate the TOS
- Are responsible for content that you post to our services and assume all the risks of posting personal information online
- Continue to own the content, but grant NTVB Media, Inc. a license to use and distribute your content
The content on this website is...
Owned by us or our suppliers and may only be used as we specify
For general information, discussion and entertainment purposes only, and we make no representations or guarantees about the truth, accuracy or quality of any content
If you subscribe to one of our paid services, you...
- Must provide us with accurate billing information, which we will keep on file
- Agree to pay all charges incurred on your account
- Acknowledge that surcharges may apply to some services, all charges are nonrefundable, and we may change any of our paid services at any time
- Are responsible for all fees necessary to access our services, including Internet access and text messaging fees and other wireless carrier charges
- May cancel a paid service by calling us or mailing a letter to us
You also agree that we...
- Can change or end our services at any time, without notice
- Can place advertising, which supports our services, on web pages, mobile applications, and on mobile devices
DISCLAIMER: This summary of the TOS is not a contract. It is simply a handy reference for understanding the full TOS, which can be found at [email protected]