The Game: #3 Michigan at #2 Ohio State
It's called simply, The Game.
And for good reason. There is no bigger rivalry in sports than Ohio State and Michigan on a football field.
The two teams, who have been among the best this season, meet today for the 113th time in Columbus, Ohio. The Buckeyes have owned this rivalry for the past decade with Michigan's only victory coming in 2011; before Urban Meyer was coaching in Columbus and Jim Harbaugh took over on the sidelines for Michigan.
But 2016 portends to open a new chapter in this storied rivalry as Harbaugh has revived the Wolverines and Meyer has the Buckeyes eyeing another championship run.
Will this be the start of another ten-year war? Coaching legends Woody Hayes of Ohio State and Bo Schembechler of Michigan will be smiling down from the heavens as they watch what college football fans anticipate will be another epic battle between these two storied football programs.
Showing: Nov 26 2016 12:00PM EST (ABC)
Other articles in News & Blogs:
- 'Whiskey Cavalier:' Scott Foley and Lauren Cohan Playfully Mix Action and Intrigue
- 'Manifest's' Shocking Finale: Star Melissa Roxburgh Spills On The Big Secrets Ahead
- 'Proven Innocent' - Kelsey Grammer, Rachelle Lefevre Face Off In New Legal Drama
- Rich and Ruthless 'Riviera' - Julia Stiles Navigates Glamour, Intrigue in South of France Art World
- 'Rent' Live On Fox: Jordan Fisher Stars In Role Of His Dreams